Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Armour Thyroid

Is there a reason that getting this medication is absolutely impossible?  I though that I would try to go to another endo, and guess what! It was a total waste of my time!  A total waste of my time.  She outright refused, decided to check my TSH, which of course was totally fine... and kept me on the Synthroid... that has done NOTHING for me!  I am up 100 pounds in the 7 years since diagnosis... fabulous!  I love it!  It's great!  I love clothes that don't fit, I love not being able to fit into a ride with my son... it's a great self confidence booster.  I love eating healthy and exercising and not seeing an ounce of improvement.  It's great!  I am going to make an appointment with one more Dr. who doesn't accept my insurance.... of course... BUT .. the nurse said that he absolutely prescribes Armour and she was shocked that I have had an impossible time getting it... so that leaves me hopeful.  I just have to remember to make the appointment and  have to make it before i go to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment